Importante COVID19 Update
Have a great stay at
Barrack Point Holidays.
At Barrack Point Holidays, we value your comfort and the quality of your stay. Feel at home in our accommodations and have an enjoyable time exploring the club facilities. Our warm and friendly staff will be glad to assist you.
We are located one and a half hours south of Sydney, and it takes 20 minutes from Barrack Point to get to Wollongong.
Being onsite to Warilla Bowls and Recreation Club,
guests can drop by the club and enjoy activities and entertainment for the whole family.
Visit the Warilla Bowls and Recreation Club website.
CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is required per cabin, unit or house upon booking.
Payments can be made via cheque, money order, Mastercard or Visa.
- Check in time: 2pm – Check Out time: 10am
- The balance of payment for accommodation is required on arrival.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Holiday houses have a minimum period of a two-night stay.
- Cabins MAY BE SERVICED DAILY for a surcharge of $15 per day, per cabin. This must be organised prior to arrival.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
MAP TO BARRACK POINT HOLIDAYS
Barrack Point Holidays is situated on Little Lake.
Our office is located within Warilla Bowls and Recreation Club, with the accommodation located within the surrounding areas.